This event is from the archives of The Notice Board. The event has already taken place and the information contained in this post may no longer be relevant or accurate.
This advanced hands-on workshop walks participants through the process of designing print and digital posters with Photoshop. This workshop is for you if you are trying to create a research poster, promotional poster, or a recruitment poster. Students attending this workshop will receive credit on their MyExperience Transcript. In this workshop, participants will learn:
- Layout and composition theory
- How to design for digital and print
- The Photoshop interface
- Photoshop tools to create a customized design
- Export designs in a variety of file types
- Tuesday, October 12; 9:30–11 a.m. [Register Now]
- Thursday, October 14; 1:30–3 p.m. [Register Now]
WHERE: Across from Library Services Desk
Ensure that you register on the ULethbridge MyExperience platform if you plan on attending this workshop. For any questions or inquiries, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you there!
For more Project Sandbox activities, click here.