This event is from the archives of The Notice Board. The event has already taken place and the information contained in this post may no longer be relevant or accurate.
This hands-on workshop walks participants through the process of designing a digital poster with Canva. Students attending this workshop will receive credit on their MyExperience Transcript. In this workshop, participants will learn:
- Specifications for digital and print designs
- How to navigate the Canva interface
- How to easily customize designs
- Streamlined processes for choosing design styles
- How to create simple animations
- How to effectively export their final design
Ensure that you register on the uLethbridge MyExperience platform if you plan on attending this workshop. An e-mail will be sent to you 24 hours prior to the workshop through this platform. This e-mail will contain a link for a Microsoft Teams meeting which you will need to attend this workshop.
For any questions or inquiries, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you there!
For more Project Sandbox activities, click here.