This event is from the archives of The Notice Board. The event has already taken place and the information contained in this post may no longer be relevant or accurate.
Do you know you can access hundreds of resources from the Canadian Center for Diversity and Inclusion (CCDI)? The University of Lethbridge has an institutional membership to the CCDI Knowledge Repository, one of Canada's largest equity, diversity, and inclusion databases. You can find education and inclusion guides, toolkits, reports, and training valuable for research, teaching, entrepreneurship, and leading social change in different spaces.
- Go to https://www.ccdi.ca/
- Click "Sign in" and "Register"
- Register using your @uleth.ca email and select University of Lethbridge under "Organization"
The University of Lethbridge EDI team will host two information sessions with a CCDI representative to communicate existing resources and learning opportunities for students, faculty, and staff.
Save the date:
- Tuesday, Sept. 20 | 10 to 10:30 a.m., zoom link: https://uleth.zoom.us/j/95575687013
- Thursday, Sept. 22 | 1:30 to 2 p.m., zoom link: https://uleth.zoom.us/j/93216357572
Note: The links will be enabled on the date of the event.
Ulises Charles Rodriguez | email@example.com | 4033292188