This event is from the archives of The Notice Board. The event has already taken place and the information contained in this post may no longer be relevant or accurate.
Avail CPA is hosting an Information Session targeted to Accounting Students. (All students welcome).
Why Avail CPA?
From simple beginnings in 1933, to more than 150 team members in 7 communities, Avail CPA is now the largest independently owned business advisory and accounting firm in Southern Alberta.
We help achieve excellence through integrated advisory experiences and we do accounting too!
- We nurture client relationships and create a unique experience.
- We continually seek opportunities to help our clients succeed.
- We perform our services through teams working in partnership with our clients.
- We have fun!
- We provide our people with continued opportunities for career and personal growth.
- We communicate effectively.
- We accentuate the positive and address the negative.
- We seek, explore, initiate, nurture, implement, and embrace change.
- We are actively involved in our communities.
- We are an exceptional firm with well-managed growth.
- All team members share in our success and enjoy a fulfilling quality of life.
Our Core Values
- Honesty and integrity in our work and relationships.
- Decision-making in the best interests of the successful and enduring firm.
- Exceptional service and quality work.
- Truly caring about our people, our clients, and our communities.
- Teamwork and atmosphere of mutual trust and respect.
- Commitment to a fun and productive work environment.
- Understanding that there is more to life than work.
Catering will be provided to guests.
Have Questions? Reach out to use at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.