The Athletic/Recreation Services (ARS) Fee is mandatory for the majority of students (Full Time & Part Time) during the Fall and Winter Semesters. The ARS Fee is shared between Horns Athletics & Recreation, and is integral to the continuous functioning and operation of:
- The Centre for Sport & Wellness & Stadium (e.g. maintenance, equipment replacement, staffing);
- Programming (Intramurals & Fitness);
- No charge entry to all Horns Athletics Home Games;
- Continued development of on-line options for Student wellbeing (e.g. streaming fitness classes, E-Sports);
- Ongoing operations of the Pronghorn Teams and Competitive Clubs (basketball, soccer, track & field, swimming, rugby, golf, ringette, curling, softball).