- Registration is open to current uLethbridge students.
- Community members may also participate but need to purchase an Intramural non-student membership - Visit the Customer Service Centre or call 403-329-2706.
Free Agents (students): $42.86 +tax | Community members: $75 +tax
- Most Sport & Recreation Services intramural programs fill to capacity within the first week
- Participants must register with the University before creating an intramurals team
- You can view the sports, days and times by clicking on the Registration icon.
Thurs. Sept 9 (8:00am) – Wed. Sept 15 (noon), 2021
Your captain must create a team and all players must sign up in Fusion IM and your roster complete by Wed. Sept 15
Fall League Dates:
Sept 20-Dec 2 (10 weeks) (Note: Thurs Bball ends Dec 9)
SPORTS, Times & Fees:
Hockey - Mon-Wed (various times and rinks 9:00-11:30pm)
$1400 per team (to cover rink rate increases & refs) (captain pays 1/2 at registration & remainder due Oct 30)
Volleyball – Mondays – A,B & C leagues (7:00-11:00pm)
Basketball – Tuesday or Thursdays (8:00-11:00pm)
Soccer - Mon, Tues or Thurs leagues (10:00pm-12:00 Leth Soccer Centre)
Floor Hockey - Tuesdays (7:30-10:30pm)
Dodgeball - Wednesdays (8:00-11:00pm)
Flag Football - Wednesdays @ Stadium (time to be announced)
$95 per player
E-Sports – We are participating in the Canadian Collegiate E-sports League – contact email@example.com for more information
Free Agents (students): $42.86 +tax
Community members: $75 +tax
You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or issues with registration.