Working in Extreme Temperatures – How to protect yourself and others while working in extremely cold or hot temperatures.
Anyone who works outdoors may experience health risks associated with extreme heat and cold. It is important to consider the following when assessing the hazards of working in extreme temperatures:
- Understanding how the body reacts in cold or hot environments
- Recognizing when it is “too” cold or “too” hot
- Knowing the health risks associated with working in these temperatures
- Being able to understand weather information or take simple measurements
- Knowing what steps to take to control the hazards of exposure.
Click here to learn more about working in extreme temperatures.
Contact email@example.com for further information and advice.