Students currently enrolled in an undergraduate program may apply for an Alberta MS Netowrk Summer Studentship to work on multiple sclerosis (MS)-related research (non-clinical or clinical) under the supervision of an Alberta-based researcher. This award is meant to encourage exceptional trainees to work on MS research.
- The applicant must be registered in an undergraduate degree program.
- The proposed research project must be relevant to the field of MS.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to make all arrangements for the proposed summer research training with an appropriate supeervisor and institution prior to applying for the award.
- The supervisor must be a faculty member of an Alberta-based institution
- The supervisor must agree to provide a top-up of $500 per month
- Each supervisor may sponsor multiple applicaions but the committee will only award one studentship per supervisor
For more information on how to apply, click here.