Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. All others are thanked in advance for their interest.

Casual and Term Positions

Although most University of Lethbridge employment opportunities are posted on our Human Resources site, including Academic and Non-Academic Positions, some of the available casual and term positions are not.

International Students: You must have a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number (S.I.N.) and Student Visa in order to apply for these positions.

See Human Resources if you do not have a S.I.N.

Academic Year Resident Student Positions


Peer Education Programmer (PEP)



Residence Assistants (RA)



ORS Operations Team


Business Manager

Communications Manager

Facilities Manager

Casual Summer Student Positions




Summer Residence Assistant


Summer Residence Mentor


Summer General Maintenance Worker