Creating an Account*
The first time you register using our new software (Fusion), you will be required to create a client record.
Please note: if you are current University of Lethbridge staff member or student, you can login using your uLeth credentials. Skip to step 4 to add family members to your account (if applicable).
- Go to: https://communityprograms.ulethbridge.ca/Account/Register
- Fill out new user account form. Hit “Register” when finished. Please save your username and password somewhere you can refer to in future. TIP: pick a username that is easy to remember, like firstname.lastname.
- Activate your account by opening the confirmation email you receive, and following the instructions. Once activated, you can Sign-in.
- To add family members to your account, click on your username in the top right hand corner of screen, and selecting “Profile” from the drop down menu. Scroll to bottom of page to “Family” field, and select “Add Family”. Once you have added your family members, you can then select them as participants when you register for programs.
*This only needs to be done once.
Registering for Private Lessons
Lessons are available as monthly (4 week) and/or half-term (10 – 16 weeks) courses, depending on your instructor. If you are new to the Conservatory and do not have an instructor, please fill ourt our Music Lesson Request form to be referred to one.
- Go to https://communityprograms.ulethbridge.ca/Program/GetProducts
- Login at the top right of screen. When the login options box opens, select either ULethbridge Login (if you are a current University of Lethbridge employee or student) or Community Members (everyone else).
- Select “Music Conservatory” from the menu on the left hand side of screen.
- Filter the list of Conservatory programs by using the “Category Menu” (i.e. Private Lessons à Instrument to find your instructor). Click on specific course descriptions to access list of current offereings.
- To register, simply click on the blue “Register” button next to your desired course. If you have added family members to your account, you will be prompted to select the participant.
- Complete check-out steps.
Remember: lessons must always be paid in advance of attending!