Be a part of an academic community in residence and experience the advantages of living on campus at the University of Lethbridge. Communities in Mt. Blakiston, Tsuut’ina and Siksika Houses provide students with an engaging community that promotes success in research and education. Living on campus offers maximum convenience and eliminates the cost and time spent on commuting.
Graduate students can choose from a studio apartment, one, two or three-bedroom apartment. You can choose to live on you own, with a partner or with a roommate. All accommodations are fully furnished and include full kitchens and bathrooms. Programs and support systems will focus on leadership development, community building and enhancing academic and social success. The residence community features amenities such as study rooms, fitness facilities and social spaces.
Benefits of living on campus include:
- Convenience and close proximity to your research and academic resources
- Fully furnished accommodations with all utilities included
- Community activities, leadership and employment opportunities
- 24 hour security/Safewalk
- Receive one month free when you sign a 12 month contract!
See Room Rates
To contact us please call 403.329.2584 or email at email@example.com