Single Students

If you are under 18 Years Of Age

If you are under the age of 18, you can still Apply Now! for housing, but will require a parent or guardian to sign your Housing contract (Single Students Housing License Agreement) and Food Services Dining Plan contract on your behalf on move-in day. The Residence Procedures for Minors document must be completed by you and parent or guardian.

All minors will be housed in Alcohol Free Areas

Single Student Contracts

Single Student Housing License Agreement

Residence Procedures for Minors

Residence Community Handbook

Dining Plan Contracts

First Year Student Dining Plan  

Continuing Student Dining Plan  

See Dining

See Residence Dining Plan