Health-related research project associated with a thesis-based graduate degree (i.e. Master’s or Doctoral degree, or the research portion of a combined MD/PhD). Research project includes at least one of the following: Meaningfully engages patients as partners; Focuses on patient-identified priorities; Aims to improve patient outcomes.
- October 19 at 16:00 MDT
- $30,000 for one year
- Applicants must reside in Alberta
- Be enrolled in, or accepted to, a graduate program at an Alberta university undertaking health-related research training leading to a thesis-based graduate degree.
- Applicants are to be in or entering their first year of graduate program at an Alberta university in either September of the competition year or January of the following year.
Application Process and Instructions
- The Graduate Studentship in SPOR competition is administered in partnership with the AIHS and CIHR
- Visit this website for more details and application instructions. Online application via the AIHS portal
AI-HS Program Guide, Application and Intructions please visit AIHS website.