Lost or Stolen Permits

If your permit is lost or stolen you must report it to the police department in the appropriate jurisdiction. 

A copy of the police report or the file number must be provided to Campus Mobility Services located at Turcotte Hall Level 1 TH101, where an internal report will be filled out and a replacememt permit will be issued at the cost of $55.00.

If this incident occurred within the City of Lethbridge, please use the following link to make your report:


By reporting the incident, you allow us to better track all missing permits on campus and help ensure it is not being used unlawfully. Permits reported lost or stolen and are found on campus will result in the vehicle being towed and a follow up investigation will be initiated.

Note: It is a criminal offence to file a false police report

Using the LPS Online Reporting System,you can report the following incidents:

Lost Property (less than $5,000 CDN)/Theft (less than $5,000 CDN)/Theft from Vehicle (less than $5,000 CDN)

If this incident occurred outside the City of Lethbridge, contact the police service of jurisdiction in your area.

The RCMP does not accept reports of crime via e-mail.

To report a crime, contact your local RCMP detachment or the police service of jurisdiction in your area.