Starting November 1, 2021, the University of Lethbridge will require all students, faculty and staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (with the second dose administered two weeks prior to November 1) — or have a legitimate exemption to vaccination (medical or protected under the Alberta Human Rights Act) — to access the Lethbridge campus.
How to declare that you are vaccinated
This is a one-time process. Once complete, you do not need to do anything else before accessing campus.
- Open the uLethbridge Safe app / website
- Select your campus
- Select "Rapid Testing and Vaccine Verification"
- Log in (SSO) with your uLethbridge login
- Note: If you don't see this option or are having trouble, try logging out of the app and log back in again.
- Select "Submit Vaccine Verification", and choose to submit documentation
- Add your details, including the dates you received your vaccinations and documentation for both of your vaccinations
- Images can be uploaded to the app, and images and PDF files can be uploaded to the website.
- Submit your verification. You will receive an email of your submission, and another email once it has been verified by Campus Safety.
- You will receive a green QR code. You are ready to come to campus!