Resources for International Students

University of Lethbridge International

Phone: 403 329 2053 | Email: 

The International Student Advisors and the Manager of International Student Services in International provide confidential support, guidance and advocacy for international students.  We provide assistance with student immigration applications.  We also provide support related to academic and cultural transition, settlement, financial issues as well as provide referrals to other services and resources both on and off campus.

The International Centre also facilitates student exchange and study abroad opportunities for both domestic and international students of the University of Lethbridge. 

Immigrant, Refugee, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), Government of Canada

Phone: 1 888 242 2100 | Contact: IRCC Webform

IRCC facilitates the arrival of temporary and permanent residents and provides protection to refugees. IRCC also grants citizenship, issues travel documents to Canadian citizens, and promotes multiculturalism. For international students, IRCC is the authority for up-to-date information on study permits and conditions, work permits, temporary resident visas, and more.  For assistance in navigating the information provided by IRCC, please contact the International Centre (above).