Accepted Payment Methods: In order to minimize the spread of COVID-19, only ONLINE/VIRTUAL PAYMENTS are being accepted for student tuition, at this time:
- Domestic Students - Bill payment
- Log in to your CANADIAN FINANCIAL INSTITUTION's (e.g. TD Canada, CIBIC, RBC, Scotiabank etc.) customer/client service website or mobile app
- Payee = University of Lethbridge (institution name may vary from bank-to-bank)
- Account Number = 9-digit uLethbridge student ID number (include all leading zeroes)
- Allow between 2-5 business days for processing
- International Students/International Bank Transfers - 1-of-2 possible methods: "GlobalPay" or "PayMyTuition
Interest charges, at a rate of the Canadian bank prime + 5%, and amortized over 12-months, will accrue on a monthly basis towards any outstanding accounts not paid in full beyond the deadline.
It is important that ANY AMOUNT is both PAID AND POSTED either on or before the deadline – even as little as $10.00 would be acceptable for those who are unable to pay their full balance up front – as doing so will secure one's “active student” status for the term.
CAUTION: Should no money be paid/posted onto a student's account by the end-of-the-day on the associated term deadline, then the university reserves the right to cancel such students’ registration for “non-payment (NP)”. NP students, if they continue to pay no money towards their balances beyond the deadline, will eventually have their:
- Course registration privileges for future semesters frozen
- Moodle access disabled
**In order for NP-coded students to be reinstated back into their term classes, they will be subsequently required to pay both the Cash Office-mandated reinstatement fee (currently designated at $100.00 CAD) + any other amount towards their tuition balances.
Encountering issues with your online payment? Contact the uLethbridge Cash Office at either email@example.com or 1-403-329-2469 (City of Lethbridge number) for assistance