The Writing Centre provides 1-1 e-tutoring consultations with trained academic writing tutors for students, and will offer practical writing support to help students better develop their academic writing skills. This is a free service accessible to all Calgary campus students.
How an the Writing Centre help you?
- Look at your own writing process and learn strategies to write more effectively
- Improving essay structure, paragraph development, sentence structure, style, grammar and punctuation
- Learn how to properly document sources and avoid plagiarism
- Please note that this is not a proof-reading service
What do students need to do to access E-tutoring?
- Book an appointment online at moodle.uleth.ca
- Upload assignment and any other criteria before your appointment*
- Include comments about what you need help with
- Feedback will be provided during your appointment time
Writing Centre Virtual hours:
Tuesdays: 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Thursdays: 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
How to book an appointment online
- Go to moodle.uleth.ca and click the ‘Calgary Campus Writing Centre’ page to see the available appointments and to book a time and upload your documents.
- Detailed instructions can be viewed:
*If no documents are uploaded before the appointment, your appointment will be cancelled