NATURALIST. ADVENTURER. CURIOUS.
"Prepare yourself for the most work you have ever done, but the most fun you will ever have!"
Favourite Class: Education 2500 Practicum I - Orientation to Teaching
Favourite Social Activity: Dirty Bingo
Favourite Study Spot: Library - 10th Level Armchairs
My uLethbridge experience:
- Co-op work term at a Wildlife Interpretation Centre in Creston, BC
- I have taken a ton of classes, from an Introduction to Music to Principles of Microbiology
- I have taken part in several clubs, like the Vocal Harmony Society and the Chemistry/Biochemistry Club
- U of L Conservatory Choirs, the Incanto Singers
- Volunteered as a Student Advisor for the High School iGEM team