Request for Proposals: WCB-Alberta Research Grants Program 2018
WCB-Alberta promotes injury prevention and encourages the development of effective disability management services and strategies. In order to inform better practice, WCB-Alberta provides financial support for research projects that address certain areas of need.
In 2019, priority will be given to projects addressing:
· Disability Management and Rehabilitation
· Return to Work
· Medical/rehabilitative interventions
· Occupational disease
· Changing nature of work and the work environment
· Improving the predictability of WCB financing (including economic and demographic factors)
· Policy, system-design, and decision-making in workers’ compensation
· Knowledge transfer to communities of interest
Researchers specializing in Clinical Medicine, Epidemiology, Population Health, Rehabilitation Medicine, Sciences, Law, Economics and other Social Sciences are encouraged to apply for funding.
Submit a Letter of Intent to the WCB-Alberta Research Coordinator by March 30, 2018.
For complete details, and to obtain a Letter of Intent Template, please visit the WCB-Alberta Research Program website:
For more information please contact Amy Procter, WCB-Alberta Research Coordinator, at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (780) 498-4816