Each research laboratory chooses a representative from among their graduate students and postdoctoral fellows. This trainee is responsible for providing information to the ARRTI administrator about new students, graduations, publications, scholarships, etc. From these lab representatives, one is chosen to be the ARRTI Trainee Representative, who attends ARRTI Steering Committee meetings and relays the needs and concerns of the trainee population to the Steering Committee.
Our current lab representatives for the 2017-2018 academic year are:
- Wieden lab – Taylor Sheahan
- Russell lab – David McWatters
- Kothe lab – Dominic Czekay
- Roussel lab – Hossein Hosseini
- Thakor lab – Jean Claude Nshogozabahizi
- Wetmore lab – Stefan Lenz
- Patel lab – Tyler Mrozowich
- Zovoilis lab – Chris Isaac
Our current ARRTI Trainee Representative is Taylor Sheahan.