The Communications Office plans and implements a variety of events aimed at bringing various stakeholder groups together to build relationships and advance the reputation, goals and strategic vision of the University of Lethbridge.
The Communications Department:
- Manages and co-ordinates professional events that showcase the U of L and strategically maximize opportunities to celebrate University accomplishment
- Works closely with the President’s Office to provide support for institutional initiatives
- Offers support and guidance to the U of L community, answering protocol questions and offering resources for event success
- Enhances communication by using marketing and communications expertise from within the department to most effectively raise awareness of the U of L
The Communications Office is a University resource and can help answer questions about your project or event. We can work with your event team to:
- Outline desired outcomes and set event goals
- Identify event needs, such as date selection, venue information and appropriate timelines
- Provide access to resources and vendors
- Develop materials to accentuate your event’s connection to the U of L
If you have any questions, or would like to arrange a meeting to discuss an upcoming event or project, please call 403-329-2582 or email email@example.com.