Important Documents for Your Review
Program specific policies and regulations are available in:
- The Graduate Studies Calendar
- The Program Policies & Procedures documents
- Graduate Students' Association Collective Agreement
- Completing your graduate program checklist
Aimed at You
There are many important factors to consider as a graduate student. Review the pages listed below for information that will be important in assisting you throughout your program.
- Graduate Students' Association
- Funding Opportunities, Scholarships & Awards
- Tuition & Fees
- Co-operative Education & Internship Option
- Graduate Teaching Assistant Professional Development program
- Graduate Student Support Services
- Graduate Student Housing
About Your Activities
How to register
Review the Current Class List and see relevant program website for details:
Review the Registration Guide for online registration information.
Supervision & Advising
See the Supervison & Advising page for information about the roles and responsibilities of the Supervisor and the Supervisory Committee
Payment of Tuition & Fees
See the Financial Services website for information about payment method options.
Awards & Scholarships
Have a look through our Award Opportunities database for possible awards & scholarships. Do you have specific questions about funding and fees? Fill out our inquiry form and we will contact you shortly with more information.
Graduate Students' Association
The Graduate Students’ Association mandate is to identify graduate student needs in order to ensure policies align appropriately. The GSA represents all academically employed graduate students including all students who are registered as graduate students at the University of Lethbridge and pay either full-time or part-time GSA fees.