The generosity of sponsors allows the CAAA to support and recognize the very best in accounting research and education, through scholarship and award programs.
Our scholarships support the highest-calibre students as they develop their skills and begin their contribution to the academic accounting community.
Our awards recognize the commitment of outstanding academics to the advancement of accounting research and teaching, to the CAAA's mission, and to innovative approaches to accounting education.
Each award and scholarship is conferred by a dedicated Award Committee.
- George Baxter Award for Outstanding Contributions to the CAAA
- L.S. Rosen Outstanding Educator Award
- Haim Falk Award for Distinguished Contribution to Accounting Thought
- Howard Teall Award for Innovation in Education
- Lazaridis Institute Prize for Best Paper on Accounting Issues Facing High-Growth Technology Firms