New University Student Homes

Traditional Style Dorms & Apartments

University Hall (traditional style dorms) and Kainai House (apartments) are geared towards students coming directly from High School.


University Hall (UHall) Aperture Park Apartments - (Kainai & Piikani House)

Eligibility to live on campus

  1. On campus residence is reserved for students where their permanent address is 100km away or further from the Lethbridge campus.
  2. Students must be enrolled in full-time studies. (9 credits or more per term)