Final Program Check (online form)
- Final grade appeal (fillable PDF)
- Incomplete designation (fillable PDF) *
- Rescheduled final examination (fillable PDF) *
- Withdrawal with Cause * (Contact a Dhillon School of Business advisor)
- Prereq waiver * (Contact a Dhillon School of Business advisor)
* Supporting documentation may be required.
GUIDELINES - READ THIS FIRST
- This is not an application to graduate. You must apply to graduate through the Bridge by the deadlines specified on the Convocation webpage.
- You may request only one final program check per program; the check is dependent on the registration at the time it is completed. If you change your registration, it is your responsibility to ensure the courses fit in your program.
- You should request a final program check after registering in your final courses and ideally by Dec 1 (Apr completers) or Apr 1 (Jun, Aug or Dec completers) so you have time to change your registration if needed.
- The program check may take 2-3 weeks to process and will be sent to your ULETH email.
- Complete your own program check and report any inconsistencies to an advisor.
- The results of this final program check are informal, and are not binding upon the Dhillon School of Business.
- This final program check is only for the BMgt portion of combined degree programs. Combined degree students should do a final program check with both faculties.