Wait-listing for Arts & Science Courses
The wait-lists are for students who were unable to access required Arts and Science courses during their assigned registration dates and times (We do not wait-list for Summer courses). Requests must be made via the on-line wait-list form located via www.uleth.ca/artsci/advising. Note: Requests submitted via email will not be accepted.The Spring 2019 wait-list web form will be available from 9:00 a.m. (November 8th) until 4:00 p.m. (January 2nd).
- The course must be required for your current major (requests for electives, Lib Ed Requirements, minors, and concentrations are not eligible).
- The course must be offered by the Faculty of Arts and Science (We do not wait-list for courses offered by the Faculties of Education, Fine Arts, Health Sciences, Liberal Education, or the Dhillon School of Business).
- The course must fit your schedule or you must give permission to be dropped from a course to accommodate the wait-listed course (If there is a time conflict or registration in the course will cause you to exceed 15 cr hrs, you will be removed from the wait-list unless you indicate which course to drop). Please email email@example.com with any changes to your initial request.
- You must have the prerequisite(s) for the course or you must bring a signed Prerequisite Waiver for to Arts and Science Student Program Services in M2102, Markin Hall, before you submit your request).
In order for us to best assist you, if you are unable to access a required course, please submit your wait-list request as soon as possible!
Learn more about wait-listing.
If you’re looking for a supportive, personalised learning environment that also focuses on cutting edge research, the U of L is exactly where you should be.
Family involvement and support is important for student success. Find out more about what's in store for your child as they work toward their degree.
Get all the information you need to advise your students on what program is right for them at the U of L.
The University of Lethbridge is geared to give you all the support you need to have a successful undergraduate experience.
Whatever direction your academic career leads you, the U of L provides a solid foundation for development in a research focused environment.
The U of L provides a positive, professional and friendly working environment with a great sense of commmunity.
Discover the next step on your career path at the U of L:
Faculty & Staff Resources
Find what you need quickly through the links below:
- Liberal Education Revitalization
- Administrative Units
- The BRIDGE
- Email Sign-in
- Campus Directory
Hire a student today!
Help mould the next generation of our corporate, social or scientific leaders by hiring a student for your short term or annual contract positions.
Looking for the cream of the crop? Start here! With experience rooted in a Liberal Education, our graduates will give your company a multi-faceted perspective on problem-solving and future growth.
Career & Employment Services (CES) will help you connect with our best and brightest graduates.
Already familiar with the process? Post a Graduate Job here.
Connecting you with your University and with fellow Alumni
Giving to the UofL ensures new opportunities for creativity, inquiry and discovery. Every gift, large or small, makes a big difference.
Join Our Network!
Keep in touch and up to speed on what's happening at the UofL by following us on Twitter and joining us on Facebook. Or get involved face to face!
What’s Going On
Find out what's happening in and around the University of Lethbridge:
Arts & Science Events
Get information on what's happening in the Faculty of Arts & Science:
Or view events occurring within each Department:
How to Find Us
Coming for a visit? Here's how to arrive at and find your way around our Lethbridge campus: